We deliver most items Monday to Friday using UPS, ParcelForce, Royal Mail or alternative carrier. Saturday delivery is available as an option for some items, please check at the time of ordering. It's no problem if you need to ship to more than one address, but please note that when you ship items to multiple addresses we will add a delivery charge for each additional address.
Next Business Day Delivery
- When your order is completed it will be shipped for delivery to you by the next business day (Weather and traffic conditions permitting).
- There must be someone available to take receipt between anytime from 7.30am to 5.30pm.
- A signature will be required.
- Damaged parcels must be signed for as damaged. A claim may not be valid without the appropriate identification being made on the proof of delivery; all queries must be reported to our Customer Service immediately on 0117 952 0105.
Remote Area Delivery
Next business day delivery is not available for some remote parts of the UK. Please note that delivery can take 2 to 5 days to the following areas:
- The Highlands and Islands of Scotland - postcodes AB (Except 37-38, 55-56),
DD6-11, IV, HS, KA27-28, KW, PA20-49, PA60-78, PH17-26, PH30-44, PH49-50, and ZE.
- Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Isles of Scilly - postcodes BT, IM, and TR21-25.
- The Channel Islands is classified by carriers as an international destination and can take 2 to 5+ working days.
Some of our products may be sent out from multiple locations and therefore may arrive separately, but you won't incur additional delivery charges as a result.
For more information please call Louise Bradforth - 0117 952 6065 or Jo Burr - 0117 952 6067.